Facial Pearl Mask
Who should use it?
Women with all skin types who are looking for an anti-ageing facial mask to revitalize dry and dull skin.
- Offers a unique combination of natural Dead Sea minerals that thoroughly cleanse your skin, tighten your pores and keep your skin soft and supple
- Pearl Powder, which is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, filters the sun’s rays to prevent pigmentation, and nourishes the skin to make it smooth, fine, elastic, and naturally beautiful
- Natural and pampering ingredients such as Vitamin B complex, Chamomile extract, natural oils and Shea Butter leave your skin moisturized and radiant
- Paraben-free, non-irritating, and not tested on animals
All our products contain Dead Sea Minerals. Dead Sea water contains a staggering 21 minerals, 12 of which can only be found in the Dead Sea and more than half of which are essential to our bodies, including: Chloride, Potassium, Sulphate, Iron, Magnesium, Sodium and Calcium – all known to calm aching muscles and joints, stimulate natural circulation, smooth and soften the skin and help relieve stress and tension.
Dead Sea Cosmetics Benefits:
- Smooth and soften the skin
- Promote the natural shedding of the skin and accelerates skin replenishment to deliver a radiant and clear complexion
- Soothe itching, burning and bites and help heal scarring
- Restore moisture balance to the skin
- Eliminate toxins, increase blood circulation and draw out skin impurities to purify the skin
This vitamin-A derivative treats fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, dullness, and sagging skin. Retinol speeds up cell renewal, sweeps away the dead cells that cause dullness, and boosts collagen and elastin by stimulating cellular repair at the deepest level of the skin. It also pumps up circulation by increasing blood-vessel formation, so skin looks healthier.
Antioxidants penetrate the skin, turning harmful free radicals—molecules that form in the body when you're exposed to UV rays and other environmental assaults—into harmless compounds, thereby stopping them from destroying DNA, elastin, and collagen.
Collagen is the main structural protein that keeps the skin tight and elastic. Loss of collagen can cause the skin to loose its definition and youthful appearance. Collagen gives our skin softness, suppleness and keeps the skin firm and taut.
A peptide that boosts collagen production and fills in wrinkles from the inside for a visibly smoother and plumper skin